Monday, October 5, 2009

oh running why do you hate me lately

So as i posted before Rebecca and i are training for a half marathon in December. Its like seven weeks away and i cant believe it! We went from running like 6 miles a week to this week running 23. Things have been going pretty good for us for a while it was fun it hurt a little but we felt over all pretty good afterwards. Well this past week has ben a complete nightmar! And not that i have never worked out hard before I have been playing very competative sports my whole life and have had work out were I have suffered days later but this past week seriously kill me. Not olny have my shins been feeling like the are gonna bleed but saturday was our first 8 mile run! We though it would be great go run then watch conference which we had recoreded. Boy were we wrong! we normally go running around 5:30 but it has gotton colder and its saturday so we decided to go a bit later so we went at like 7:40 ps we did not eat before horrible stupid idea. So first of all my shins felt like blood should be gushing out of them pain pain! Second it felt like my somache was trying to eat my insides and i was going to vomit yuck worst run of my entire life!

No comments: