Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Half marathon

So i have wanted to run one for year now and ever person whigs out on me that has wanted to . So finally I got Rebecca to start training with me . Haha never tell your too athletic parents that you want to something that they have done a thousand times never. My mom has become crazy women. I run regularly now but only like one to three miles a day. So this week start our first official week of trainig, so we had to run 4 miles yesterday it was not half as bad as rebecca and i expected! Even if it was mostly down hill haha. My feet did go numb cause my shoes are too small. I didnt know that for longer distances your shoes are supposed to be a size to a size and a half bigger than your regular size. So im gonna be need some new shoes . I am excited to get in better shape! I really have come to love running, it really is one of the best feeelings ever so freeing! I hope that all doesnt change come December!

No comments: